Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: No Stairs

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Too much stress and the words will not join me,
    They will not fight with me,
    For my venture to the Truth,
    In my endevours against injustice.
    Like a frightened man, be the costs too great,
    He will not forge on.
    But the Truth being the absolute must be negotiated.
    Stress brings to my brain emptiness I have yet to know,
    Except the emptiness you left me,
    Which in turn is why I seek the Truth of the heart,
    The Truth of the world,
    Which is hidden from thine eyes.
    I shall speak clearly the day I find,
    Another to fill your spot.
    The day that I can speak through the unTruth once again,
    I shall live,
    And revel in the beauty of the world,
    With you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this one....but you know what my computer situation is...hehheeh.....well I know that I am gonna come back to this one....right now, the only I really didn't like was the use of "thine" too much shakespeare....or something...hah!

    is this yet another battle....with you and and the Truth? and the words won't join your brigade? cuz at the beginning I got shaked and didn't know which was which....are the words the Truth....are you with the Truth or the words? heheh...

    get back to me...

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just write sometimes, and this is the shit that pours out. When I re-read it i'm seriously suprised that this came out of me. Cuz I like it. hehehe. I suppose I am a man, fighting for the truth, as the way it is, but since I can't find the truth, I want to go back to the way it used to be, when I could speak the UN truth.... when I could lie better than anyone, but even that's hard. Because someone taught me not to, and maybe I want them back so I can try again. HOpe that explains something wink

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •